Sunday, August 27, 2017

Cars.com Review

This is a sponsored post.


Hello, everyone!  I was asked to review Cars.com and write a blog post about it.  I immediately was in!  Ya know why?  Because I actually used Cars.com to buy my dream car back in December! 


I had paid off my 4Runner back in October and toyed with the idea of FINALLY getting my dream car - a Mustang GT.  I didn't really know how to go about it - I didn't really want to take much effort in finding one but I figured if one fell in my lap, I'd take a look.


As soon as I put the idea out there of wanting a Mustang, one of my neighbors, who had a silver Mustang GT, mentioned they wanted to sell it.  I was intrigued but ended up passing on it.  While it was everything almost with what I wanted (GT, stick, loud exhaust) - it wasn't the color I preferred (black) nor did it have the black wheels/tinted windows/spoiler that I wanted. 


Then I found a Boss 302 Mustang for sale at work - SO cool but pricey AND it was yellow.  So again, close but no cigar. 


Then someone at work mentioned why don't I check out Cars.com.  So I checked it out and saved a search for a black Mustang GT.  I think they updated me by email every day when one came up.  You can personalize it to the Model, Make, Year, Price, etc.  Which is perfect!  So I only got black Mustangs coming through. 


One day, I got THE email.  Of my dream car!  It seemed too good to be true.  I was actually able to get the Carfax straight from the Cars.com website (for free) which gave me a piece of mind that this vehicle was a good buy.  I emailed the dealership and they sent me more pics.  It was real!  It was a 2013 Mustang GT Premium 6 speed manual.  It had black wheels, tinted windows, spoiler, and an extra loud exhaust.  And it has crazy ambient lighting inside which I initially made green and red for Christmas and it is currently pink. 


Here are some pics of me at the dealership when I got the car and some pics since then. 








That last picture is me at my first Mustang meet - another dream come true!  Thank you Cars.com!


Cars.com really made the search for my dream car effortless!!  Just put in a few specifics in the search, search, and save it.  You will then get updates via email.  I have now decided to put feelers out there (new searches on Cars.com) for a jacked up truck, a luxury car, and more Mustangs.  I am completely confident that I will find my next car on Cars.com.  They are they ultimate place to search for your next car!


Other great things about Cars.com:
  • Get specifications and reviews on any car
  • Find service centers/dealers
  • Sell your car via Cars.com or get online offers from dealers who want to buy your car
  • Get latest car news
  • Find out about the auto shows
  • Get DIY auto repair videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...