Copying a little 'get to know me' survey from a Blogger I love, Carrots N' Cake. I've been up and down when it comes to blogging but I'm having an impulse to get back to it so....I thought I'd let y'all get to see what has been going on in my life lately. So let's get to it!
1. Do you make your bed? Yes - I feel like I feel put together when I do. My house is normally neat as a pin when I leave for work (unless I'm rushing then my bathroom countertop is a hot mess).
2. The first car that was officially yours? My 1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe. It was a 4 cylinder and I had NO idea how cool that car really was but it was.
3. Three grocery items you don't run out of? Beef, Chicken, and lard.
4. When did you start doing your own laundry? When I was a teenager I think. The washer/dryer couldn't work so we had to go to the laundry mat.
5. If you could, would you go to high school again? I wanted to for years and years because I've finally got my self esteem in the right spot but....I think it would still be rough because everyone wants to conform and I'm definitely not all about that these days.
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves? I can't parallel park period. lol
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know about? I assembled bicycles for Huffy.
8. Do you think aliens are real? I did but now I don't.
9. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes - drive one now...I love it...
10. Guilty TV Pleasure? Big Brother
11. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too hot
12. If the world ends, do you want to be one of the survivors? Sure! I think it would be a great adventure.
13. Sweet or salty? Sweet
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath? Yes, this has been a recent thing but I love it! I actually like to meditate that way.
15. Do you consider yourself strong? Physically - no lol Mentally - heck yeah!
Skipped the next two as they are focusing on the negative lol Which I try not to do anymore.
16. Do you have any birthmarks? A couple.
17. Favorite childhood game? Monopoly I think
18. Do you talk to yourself? 24/7
19. Do you like doing jig-saw puzzles? Um...well I never do them so...not on the top of my priority fun list lol
20. Would you go on a reality show? Heck yeah - Big Brother. Have tried seriously 4 years in a row. Tried for Survivor a couple times.
21. Tea or coffee? This should be a given - coffee.
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? Teacher
23. No matter how much money you have or don't have, what are you (renaming this to something more positive lol) passionate about? CARS!!!!!!
Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...
I was given the opportunity to review the book Wise Guys: Unlocking Hidden Wisdom From The Men Around You by Kent Evans with Rob Suggs. Th...
The Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine Giveaway ($200 RV) #Capresso Deliciously Savvy is hosting a giveaway in which...