You can go to the app's webpage HERE to watch videos on how to get through some tough life experiences and see the Mission, Vision, and Strategy under About.
A little about the founders: Gerald and Jeannie Long experienced success and wealth based on the values of the world but also went through grief as well. On their journey, God revealed his grace and glory to them in extraordinary ways. In particular, they experienced how God is able to redeem the most painful areas of our lives and turn them around for good. Gerald has caught a deep awareness of eternity and Jeannie has experienced God's presence and glory when she was in a tough space. Their marriage triumphed when all seemed lost and they learned invaluable lessons on their unbelievable journey. And, they have a very clear message of God's calling for each Christ follower to obey the Great Command and the Great Commission.
The purpose of the app is to:
- To inspire and encourage thousands of people in their walk with Christ (hopefully, leading to another 'Awakening' - see 2 Chron 7:14); and
- To raise the funds to: dig a well in 100 villages in India, provide 40,000 meals to widows and orphans, 15,000 mosquito nets, and a medical team for immunizations, cataract operations and other services.
How to sign up for the app:
- Apple Users: Tap the app icon on your iphone - tap search icon at the bottom - type in ATG Today - tap Get - type in iTunes password - the app will download - register your details (bottom RH corner) - log in and enjoy ATG Today.
- The link to download the app, if needed is HERE:
- I have an Android phone and I just searched in my Play Store for ATG Today and it was right on top.
You also will get emails every now and again from the founders updating any new information about the app and how the charity work is going. So by buying this app, you are helping them complete their mission of raising funds to dig wells or to provide meals, etc. It also helps you with your walk with God while helping others!
Here are some screen shots of the app.
This is of the Daily Verse which you can share on social media. Love learning new verses every day!
This is a partial screenshot of the journal within the app as you can some of my picture I added . It asks you what you're thankful for today, what you think God is speaking to you about, and what prayers you're praying. And you can add any photo you want. This particular day it was just a gorgeous day so I added one of the love birds that visit my backyard from time to time (see next screenshot for the full picture).