Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Too Many Cars LOL - Abraham Hicks. Your Vortex Is Prosperous And Powerful.

This is actually funny towards the end because she starts talking about all the garages we're amassing for all the cars we're manifesting.  LOL!  Totally reminds me of me.  I feel like today - I really felt like I want two more cars...a foxbody Mustang and a Cadillac CTS with all the bells and whistles.  I've had a CTS before and loved it.  I love bells and whistles!  Of course, I'd keep my current Mustang as well.  I could probably trade in the 4Runner for the CTS since...they basically serve the same purpose (practical type of car).  Anyways, just thought I'd share the short video below.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...