Sunday, January 15, 2017

You Guys! #LOA Jan 15

Literally - 9 minutes after I made THIS last post about manifesting a relationship...talking about my object of attention....my object of attention pulls up next door!!!!!

He probably hasn't been around in 3 or so weeks. 

Talk about manifesting!  Hahahahaha!

Ok....I'm elated right now....however - just to give you guys the low down - normally nothing really ever happens between us even if he is over there.

I have no plans to go anywhere and really don't want to leave to go anywhere and he's not one to come over so I don't anticipate anything happening but wow...that is pretty cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...