Friday, January 27, 2017

Jan 27 Paper Towels #Contrast - #LOA

Hey guys!  I've been a bit MIA from posting any blogs - I only really do it if I feel inspired to do it so I haven't posted anything.  I've honestly been high flying for the most part of this week which I haven't been consistently since right before I manifested my Mustang (end of Nov/beg of Dec).  So it was/is nice!  Before that, I've been in a state of ... I would almost say just a steady vibration/flying disk...not too high but in a decent place.  A lot of times I did teeter totter between the emotional scale of boredom and contentment.  But it really got me to really hone in on my guidance from my Higher Self/Inner Being so those times are good.

So let's talk about today!  Contrast, contrast, contrast! 

The drive in to work was okay.  Nothing too crazy going on.  Actually, it was probably pretty smooth and then I got my parking spot.  Yay!

Oh right before that, contrast!  I pulled into the parking lot and had to go through this section where there was nobody parked to pull into where I need to park when this car is actually heading out of my parking lot (which is weird as...no one goes out at that time?) and he doesn't have his lights on so I really didn't see him until I almost pulled out right in front of him where he would have t-boned me.  I was slightly shaken up not to mention annoyed that this almost transpired.  And now that I think about it, I think there was a moment early on my drive where ... I won't go into the story but...it would have slowed me down a bit but...I made sure it didn't.  Had I just went with ease and let things happen the way they were meant to happen...the 'almost getting hit' wouldn't have happened.  I'm getting better with traffic and listening to the guidance but...there are still moments I don't. 

So I park and I'm so frazzled, I end up driving my car too far forward and scraping the under carriage.  Really!  I looked and there wasn't any damage but wow. 

So I tried to switch things around and try thinking better thoughts.  I walk to my building and the door was actually open for once so that was great!  The day started getting better - just good conversations etc. 

But...just now...I had to go to the bathroom.  I had just went so I was annoyed a bit.  But I felt like my Inner Being was like GO now!  Like yelling at me.  Like there was some rendezvous I had to meet up with.  Oh boy, was there. Thanks a lot, Inner Being!

So my restroom...has a paper towel holder that ... a lot of times - you have to touch the dial to get any paper towels...and then your hands are tainted with whoever's germs just touched it.  I always, after drying my hands, try to make sure there is a bit of paper towel hanging out for the next person.  Not many others do that here and it does annoy me.  So I'm in there and this other lady is in there.  So I pull the paper towels and of course it is stuck so I have to use my paper towels to pull it down for her...and I haven't even dried my hands yet so I was super annoyed at this point as she's coming and she has the nerve as I'm pulling down the dial with my dripping wet hands still...saying in a not great tone 'Don't leave me hanging' - as if I NEVER do that...and everyone else does!  I've been doing this for 2 1/2 years of being here....and someone has the nerve to say that to me - AND doesn't even say thank you either by the way.  I just left immediately without saying a word to her.  I was like WTH...What is this, Inner Being?  I guess it is probably due to my overall annoyance about the paper towels...and that brought that on.  I know...sounds ridiculous but it irked me. 

But then I went in to the breakroom to heat up my food and this other lady comes in and I say hi to her even though I just wanted to be left alone after that bathroom contrast and she starts up a nice conversation.  How did I attract that?  LOL

So I'm currently trying to figure out the bathroom stuff - I want to NEVER do that again...never help others out with the paper towels.  It probably came at me because I have judgment towards others who don't do what I do.  Maybe my Inner Being wants me to be less judgmental about it?  Because the lady was probably showing my judgment to me even though I was the one that actually pulls down the paper towels!  So how do I get over the judgment. 

Lemme talk this out.  I see people who don't do that as rude.  They're rude because...they don't think of others.  But ... who cares if they are rude?  That is on them and they are attracting more of that into their lives.  I only attract it when my vibe is off - and I am aware of it as well which I'm appreciative of - these people aren't aware...so they keep attracting it and attracting it.  I can do something about it.  So this type of behavior will be less and less and less in my environment as I work on keeping a higher vibration....which includes not judging people's behavior (whether they are present or not) and accepting the situation for what it is and if I get annoyed by no paper towels - then I need to find something to appreciate.  It gives me the opportunity to go back to my desk and put on some nice smelling hand sanitizer and it makes me appreciate when there are paper towels ready to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...