Friday, December 9, 2016

More Pics of my 2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium 5.0

So I bought the Mustang on Monday and got it delivered on Wednesday.  Drove it to work Thursday and Friday.  I love going outside at lunchtime and admiring it.  Haha!  So I took a picture of it a little bit ago.  It is a clear, sunny day and look what is in the picture in front of it!  A rainbow!   My dream car is my pot of gold!  So cool, eh?  And I'll post some additional pictures.  It is so beautiful!












I can change the lighting of the dash and the ambient lighting in other places to whatever I want.  I changed it to Christmas colors!  Yes! lol  So cool.





Love how my flooring matches!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...