Trip Down Florida Coast (Ft. Lauderdale/Keys/Miami)

So I just got back from an awesome vacation!  My friend from Ohio and her family (hubby and 4 boys) came down from Ohio (where I'm from).  I live in Fernandina Beach, FL so I have the beach at my disposal.  So I took off work from June 3 (Friday) and just got back to work today.  We spent some time in Fernandina Beach on Thursday/Friday then left for Ft. Lauderdale Saturday morning.  Spent a couple days there then headed to the Keys for 4-5 days then headed back up to Miami for a couple days then back home to enjoy my town/beach for another day.


I am planning on posting starting sometime this week each day and where we went/stayed/ate at.  But for now, here are a couple of pics to peak your interest.


Me and my friend outside our hotel in Islamorada, FL (in the Keys).




And here is the most beautiful pic of all the pics I took (in my opinion).  This was taken up on a hill at Bahia Honda State Park (in Bahia Honda Key).  Such incredible beauty in the Keys.



Comments

Popular Posts