Saturday, June 18, 2016

Latest Happenings: Shark's Tooth & Garage Flooring

I know I said in a previous post I was going to post all about my vacation down the coast of Florida but I haven't gotten to it but I will!  It just takes forever to get all the pictures off my phone and time to actually write the posts but I will get to it.  But for now, I wanted to share my latest happenings.

Yesterday, after almost 2 years of living in Florida 10 minutes away from the beach, I found my first shark's tooth!  I thought I'd never find one but I did it! 


 
 
Then today, I installed my new garage flooring from Race Deck.  I won a giveaway that Classic Motorsports Magazine was holding for $1600 worth of garage flooring.  It is pretty easy to put together - you just snap it into place.  Here is the results:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bath Kneeler & Elbow Cushion Giveaway! (Ends Nov 2nd)

Sponsored By:  QueBébé Hosted By:  Love, Mrs. Mommy Co-Hosted By: Easter Babe's Theory 10 Winners will receive:  A ...