Saturday, February 13, 2016

You Make Me Smile #BehindTheBlogger

You Make Me Smile......

My peeps are my number one smile maker! 

My peeps:

 
 
My girl, Kelly, who is now also my neighbor!  Love her!  And all her family and all the church family as well!!!  Such a blessing in my life!


LOL me being silly with my bro.


 
Andy will KILL me if he knows his pic is on my blog.  But seriously tho, he would crack me up ALL the time.  We're like the three stooges minus a stooge.  I've never felt more myself in my life!  Miss him like crazy. 


My Ohio peeps!!  Love them even squeezed in a 800 sq foot beach house. LOL


My good friend Robin who lives on the other side of Florida.  Miss her!

They all make me smile tons and I'm so appreciative of them all.  So blessed to have them in my life.

Other things that make me smile are the ocean and beach, just being outside (my backyard is so incredibly peaceful), and when good things happen to others around me and to me too. Lol  I love smiling at church listening and singing to the music, hearing the good word, and just being around like minded others.  I smile when people pray for me when they don’t have to – they do it because they love me.  Talk about unconditional love!!!!  Florida has been a blessing to me in so many ways and it just makes me smile all the time!

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. Jovan it was really nice to get to know you better and meet some of your friends! So nice to meet up via #BehindTheBlogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos! Nice to meet your people!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a fantastic smile, I am glad you have so much in your life that makes you smile!!

    ReplyDelete

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...