Tuesday, February 9, 2016

21 Fun Questions

  1. Are you named after anyone? No but I am named after a perfume (musk).
  2. When was the last time you cried? Had a mini breakdown the other day in my pantry. lol  That is what moving does to this girl.
  3. Do you have kids? No but have many kiddos around me.
  4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes, I would try my best.
  5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah - I love using it to joke around.  Nothing like laughing.
  6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Heck no!
  7. What’s your favorite cereal? Fruity Pebbles
  8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes and/or how I feel around 'em. 
  9. What is your eye color? Technically, they are mostly gray with hazel in the middle but most of the time they appear to be green and sometimes in a certain light they look teal which is pretty cool.
  10. Scary movie or happy endings? Definitely happy endings - love me some Notebook or Hope Floats kind of movies.
  11. Favorite smells? Honeysuckle...nature
  12. Summer or winter? Summer for sure - I live in the land of Summer 24/7/365...although it is quite cold in January and February.
  13. Computer or television? Television
  14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Massachusetts I think?
  15. Do you have any special talents? I used to be a roller skating aficionado!  (4 wheels - not rollerblades)
  16. Where were you born? Paducah, KY
  17. What are your hobbies?  Entering sweepstakes is my main one, being outside, doing church activities, hanging out with friends, and going to the beach (only 10-15 mins away!).
  18. Do you have any pets? No - allergic to dogs and cats.
  19. Favorite movie? I have lots - I'll go with Forrest Gump.
  20. Do you have any siblings? Two bros - one older and one younger.
  21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I think a teacher or meteorologist.  And I'm not doing either one now! lol  Which is fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...