My Christmas Wish - #BehindTheBlogger

Looking back over the last year or so, my life has been transformed.  Mostly because I stopped being so 'ambitious' with my career and going towards what makes me happy which is being around friends and family - 'my tribe' so to speak.  Through my friend and her family and church, my circle of 'family' has grown exponentially.  I am blessed beyond belief and feel at home when I'm around them all.  I didn't have this for most of my life and certainly not at all hardly for my adult life.  So I know how great it is to have people who are family around you, who get you, and who want to help you no matter what.  And I know there a tons of people out there that are the way I was (floating through life not realizing what is really important) or just down on their luck.  My Christmas Wish is for all of them to find what I found by just following what I knew deep down inside made me happier than anything else.  That is the key. 

I'm actually at this moment...trying to possibly buy a house right next door to my friend!  It is that much more important to me to be there than living on the beach (where I'm at now).  I know - crazy, right?  But it just feels right so I'm doing it.  Here's a picture of the house:


By the way, I said I'd never buy a house again after the house I had in Ohio.  And I hate mowing.  So the fact that I'm moving forward with this, you know that friends/family are high on my list!  I mean who gets the opportunity to live right next door to their good friend?  THIS GIRL!  Merry Christmas, y'all!

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

 
 

Comments

  1. Its so nice to see people whose Christmas wishes are for others and not themselves! I hope the same happiness for you this coming year as you are wishing for other. Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brandy!!! Hope you have a great holiday and a Happy New Year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts