Saturday, November 7, 2015

#POTM15 November 7th Update

Wanted to give you guys an update on the Piling on the Miles challenge.  My goal was to walk the beach at least twice.  I did it three times.  Tuesday I took a walk while fuming because it seems the tenant below me stole $80 worth of my Amazon packages.  UPS believes she did it and what she said to me initially makes it seem like she did to me.  But she denies, denies, denies.  So I took a walk on the beach.  Didn't help the fuming.  After talking to UPS three separate times, and with the driver, and then eventually with Amazon - Amazon refunded my money.  The UPS driver will get a signature from me EVERY time he delivers a package to me from now on.  Which I'm fine with.  I'm pretty sure if she'd steal my packages, that she'd go in my mailbox as well and take stuff so I got a PO Box.  Just sad people do things like that. 
 
So this was a seriously hard week for me with work and then after work all the stuff I have to deal with on my own and then my packages being taken.  Nothing was easy this week. 
 
Friday evening, I was able to head out to the beach and take a nice long walk while it got dark.  Love walking the beach towards nighttime.  Then today after I laid out on my deck, I went for a quick walk on the beach...with my feet in the water.  Felt good!  So here are some pictures from yesterday and today.  The house with lights is an oceanfront house decorated for Christmas.  It looked pretty cool. 
 
 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...