Thursday, October 15, 2015

Today Is The Day! #BeachLiving

Well, the day is finally here!  The day I sign my lease for my beach place (click HERE and HERE for more details).  I go to sign the lease at 1pm today and then this will be my view:




Can't wait and am incredibly nervous because this is such a big change (moving).  I'm nervous about the uncertainty of how the tenants will be, will I really like the actual apartment, and will I be able to handle the longer commute.  I'm also nervous about the move (tomorrow morning) and whether that will go to plan.  Things are already not going as planned as I am pretty ill today with I think maybe a head cold.  I'm pretty miserable and can barely function.  But on the bright side, I am now a billion percent more grateful that I did end up hiring movers because there is no way I could have moved myself in this state.  So anyways, wish me luck on the move tomorrow and the signing of the lease. 

Here are some pics I've taken over the last year of certain times while I was at the beach.  I get to see these views all the time and I'm super excited! 

Sunrise:



Same sunrise but a little later:



During the day but with a little rainbow effect:



Stormy day:



Ocean view at dusk:


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I think #BeachLiving is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is pretty awesome so far.

      Delete

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...