Friday, October 30, 2015

#POTM15 - Pile On The Miles 2015

So I'm pretty unmotivated when it comes to working out.  I only do it when I feel like it which is basically hardly ever.  LOL  But I have this big ol' beach (see below) right outside my doorstep now, so I thought why not partake in a virtual exercise challenge such as the one by Miss Monica (LOVE her blog - check it out HERE). 

Basically the challenge is to set a exercise type goal for November and be accountable every week by posting a comment on her blog telling her how you did (and entering to win a giveaway at the same time!  Yessss.).   So here I go!

My goal is to walk the beach at least twice a week and possibly work up to running either on the beach or around the island. 

My walking path: 


Yes, I am VERY blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bath Kneeler & Elbow Cushion Giveaway! (Ends Nov 2nd)

Sponsored By:  QueBébé Hosted By:  Love, Mrs. Mommy Co-Hosted By: Easter Babe's Theory 10 Winners will receive:  A ...