Sunday, September 6, 2015

Beach Pics - Sept 6th

So this is the second day in a row that I've tried to go to the beach for some sun.  The rain won once again.  I even went to the early church service (8:15am) so I could go to the beach directly after.  Well, that was a complete bust.  I got there and it was sunny and then like 5-10 minutes later the clouds moved in and then a storm off the coast was heading my way.  It got super windy, chilly, and started spitting some rain.  So I said forget it and left.  Jovan doesn't do cold.  LOL!  But before I left, I did take several pics.  Here ya go!







































2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. These pictures are so beautiful. I wish we lived near the beach. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos. Nothing like a beach trip!

    ReplyDelete

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...