Sunday, July 26, 2015

Went On An Adventure Yesterday

I won a contest with my local Toyota dealer of a free rental car for the day and $150.  Here is a pic:


There was a second part of the contest where you compete against another person and go to places beach themed throughout the day.  You take pictures of your adventures and post on Facebook and Twitter.  Whoever has the most likes/shares/RTs/Favorites by tomorrow (Monday) wins $250 in cash and prizes. 

Unfortunately, the joke is on me!  They gave the other guy a 4Runner and me a basic Camry.  So he was able to drive ON the beach.  I was strictly told not to by Toyota.  And it seems like the other guy brought a professional photographer with him as well.   So this not really fair at this point but hey, at least I had fun.  If you want to see my photos of my trip, you can go to either Twitter or Facebook (the links are below).  If you would like to like or RT my photos, that would be totally awesome.

Facebook (my photos are under my name Jovan Bone):  #ToyotaAdventure

Twitter (my photos are under @jovansjourney):  #ToyotaAdventure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...