Friday, July 24, 2015

Please Follow Along With Me On Twitter On Saturday July 25th

I won a contest from my local Toyota dealership where I get a free car rental for the day (from 9am to 5pm) and $150.  I am then in another contest against someone else (for $250 in cash and prizes) to go to places beach themed in the area of my choice and take pictures.  I then will post them on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #ToyotaAdventure.  Whichever one of us gets the most likes/shares/RTs/favorites on our top 5 posts will get the $250.  So if you see me on there tweeting with that hashtag, don't be shy in RTing or favoriting!  Thank you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...