Thursday, July 2, 2015

A to Z Survey

I took this survey from Peanut Butter Fingers blog (Julie).  I love her blog posts and have been following her probably since I started blogging.  You should totally check her out sometime.  Anyways, I thought it would be fun to do a survey because I haven't done one for a while so here goes!

A - Age:  37 for 8 more days.  :) 

B - Biggest Fear:  I could just say spiders but I'm going to be honest and say probably being single for the rest of my life.  I can handle it if that is what God wants my life to be but I feel like in my soul that is not my destiny.  Ok, maybe I'm getting a little too deep on this question.  haha!

C - Current Time:  6:02 pm EST

D - Drink You Had Last:  Coffee, of course!

E - Easiest Person To Talk To:  I think I got three people lol...Steve, Kelly, and Robin.  All friends.

F - Favorite Song:  Ok, really?  I cannot chose just one.  So I'll share one of the songs I absolutely love at the moment: 

Stay A Little Longer - Brothers Osborne



G - Grossest Memory:  How about me busting my hand on a storm door window.  So that resulted in the glass breaking and me getting a large gash in my hand.  Gushing blood everywhere!  Went to the hospital and got some stitches. 

H - Hometown:  Paducah, KY.  Funny thing, today someone made me remember some good times in Paducah both when I was a kid and when I lived there when I was younger.  He was talking about going 4-wheeling this weekend.  I was totally jealous!  I remember as a kiddo my rich neighbors had a 4-wheeler and sometimes I got to go on it.  And then when I was older, guys would take me on their 4-wheelers - not sure if that counted as a date but in Paducah it might have been.  LOL!  FUN tho.  Miss those times for sure. 

I - In Love With:  Life (most of the time anyways).

J - Jealous Of:  The guy that was going 4-wheeling!  I totally told him that too a couple times.  I'm such a weirdo.  haha!

K - Kindest Person You Know:  My friend Robin - she is the most unselfish human alive.  If it weren't for her husband, she would work just to give all her money away to people. 

L - Longest Relationship:  HAHA this survey got jokes.  Anyways, I think 7 months is mine. 

M - Middle Name:  Janene

N - Number of Siblings:  2

O - One Wish:  <3

P - Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last:  A co-worker who was asking if it was okay to be friends with me on facebook.

Q - Question You're Always Asked:  Besides the normal "how are you" questions, I would say I get some variation of "you're not married?" or "how are you single?" or something like that. 

R - Reason To Smile:  Living 10 minutes from the beach. 


 
S - Song You Last Sang:  See F.

T - Time You Woke Up:  5 am or so.

U - Underwear Color:  Red

V - Vacation Destination:  Fiji of course.  But I am going on vacation next week to Ohio to visit the fam and then to Georgia to stalk The Walking Dead actors.  Should be fun.

W - Worst Habit:  Not doing my dishes right away.  (I don't have a dishwasher.)

X - X-Rays You've Had:  Lots of teeth X-Rays and I've had a stomach ultrasound which is probably like an X-Ray, right? 

Y - Your Favorite Food:  TASTY'S!  Their burgers are awesomesauce.  Love that greasy goodness. 


Z - Zodiac Sign:  Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...