Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Couple of Videos From My Vacation

Hi, guys!  Just wanted to let you know that I went on vacation last week and went several places.  I hit up Ohio to visit my mom.  Then I tagged along with my friend and her family for the rest of the trip.  We went to Chattanooga, TN, Peachtree City/Senoia, GA, and Ft. Walton Beach, FL.  It was a BLAST!  I'm hoping to share photos once I get back into the groove of things.  But for now, here are a couple of videos I took.
 
The first one was at Rock City in Chattanooga.  It is basically up high on the mountain.  Very cool place.  The next video is of the Ruby Falls which is deep within the mountain.  The story of the guy who found it is pretty crazy.  I definitely recommend going there to see the falls.  It is a pretty incredible experience.  
 
 
video
 
video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...