Thursday, July 2, 2015

4 Years Ago Today....

Someone tried to break in my house during the daytime while I was home ALONE.  Here's my facebook post while it happened:


I know.  I know.  How in the world did I think to even type a status on Facebook while this was going on?!!!  When you freak out like that and you are alone, it is just something I did to feel connected to others I guess.  Not sure.  Adrenaline makes you do funny things.

I don't think I've even mentioned this happening to me in the past on my blog and I do someday want to write about it (today is not that day).  It was extremely traumatic for me (emotionally).  (I was fine and the guy was caught).  And it turned out to be the catalyst to where I am today.  Long story but it is weird how such terrible things make you change your life which leads you to places which make you happier than you've ever been.  It was such a bad experience but a blessing looking back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...