2 Months on Armour

So I have been on Armour for 2 months and I got to say I'm not too impressed but I wasn't expecting much to be honest.  My nails are a little stronger.  And I dream now (or at least remember my dreams) which is probably the coolest change. 

One thing noticeable which I don't know if it is due to Armour because I haven't tested it out enough is the last two times I went running, I haven't felt like I've been hit by a bus.  Normally, when I run, I come home and it is OVER.  I cannot function for the rest of the day.  So that is a big reason why I haven't done it much.  But the last 2 times I've ran, I haven't felt like that.  I mean I haven't been bursting with energy like a lot of people do but I've been able to do stuff like do dishes, etc.  (Hey - that takes a lot of effort LOL.)  So I'm still testing that out.  I would like to see what happens if I run several times a week.

Had my blood tested recently and the nurse thinks I'm on slightly too much and said if I feel shaky (I don't), then I can reduce it to my liking. 

Check out my previous posts on Armour:

Starting Armour
1 Week
2 Weeks
Month
5 Weeks

Comments

Popular Posts