My First Sunrise At Fernandina Beach, FL

So yesterday, after having such an awful day (not to mention most of the week had been not good), I made a deal with myself that if I randomly woke up early, that I would get up and go check out the sunrise.

Well to my amazement, I woke up at 4:40am.  Quite early but I forced myself up and headed to the beach.  I got there about 5:30am.  I guess the sunrise was going to be at 6:26am.  It was dark as night when I got there and I had the whole beach to myself.  I sat in my beach chair, listened to the waves crash, and watched the colors of the sky change.  It was the most amazing experience!  Well worth waking up that early.  And it also reminded me of what a blessing it is to live 10 minutes away from this incredible place. 

So without further ado, here are some of the pictures I took while there:














Comments

Popular Posts