Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope you had a good holiday weekend.  I'm writing this as I'm about to head over to my landlord's house for dinner (pork butt is on the menu...yes!).

Just wanted to share some pics.

Friday I took off so I could sleep in for once (been a busy few weeks at work and it has wore me out) and to hit the beach!  So I went with my friend and her kiddos.  I also bought a new beach towel which I love!



I fiddled with the photo of me and my friend because my 'no hair' look made me look not so awesome.  So I had to pretty it up some. 

Then Saturday, I didn't do a whole lot.  Just did like 5 loads of laundry and organized a lot.  Sunday I went to church.  I wore my new Rebecca Taylor dress (original price $400 - got it for nothing because I had won a gift card).  The belt is mine and it definitely makes it look way cuter.  And then after church I hit my friend's inlaws pool and we grilled out and had ribs, wings, and pork chops.  YUM.

The dress:



Me heading to church.  This is a better shot of the color of the dress:


After church, heading to the pool:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...