Friday, May 22, 2015

Didn't Make It On #BB17



So I wasn't contacted therefore I apparently have not been picked.  Such a bummer!  Everyone I know got excited for me and I sort of feel like I let them down in a way.  Oh well...I'll try again next year.

I also saw that the next Survivor is all past contestants so no wonder I didn't get a call for that.  I feel like I'm wasting my time!  But you know I'll try again next year. 

Never give up! 

In other news, I went to the beach today with my friend Kelly and her kiddos!  Had a great time like we usually do.  Here's a pic:


Love living so close to the ocean!!!! <3 Florida!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...