Saturday, April 4, 2015

Week Ending April 4, 2015 Photos

Thought I'd share with y'all some of the photos from this last week.  You can see most of them if you follow me on instagram. 

These 4 photos are from Wednesday during the afternoon.  I stayed home for a delivery (new cell phone cuz my old one finally died) and decided to hit the beach after I got the delivery.  Unfortunately, it started raining right as I got there but I did get a few pics anyways!




 
 
These next few pics are from that same evening.  Our bible study group decided to get together at the beach and so I took some pics.  Boy - did I get bitten by bugs that day.  I get the most massive bug bites here in Florida.  The only downfall to living here.  These suckers love me.  I don't care if I'm soaking in bug spray...they get me anyways!  And the bites are so massive...like some are the size of a quarter.  Not attractive but I'll take it since I have a view like this all the time!
 






 
It is finally warm enough that I can start wearing my sandals at work.  And I also decided to actually accessorize myself on Friday with a bracelet (among other items) that I got from my Grandma a long time ago.
 



The rest of the pics are from today.  I went to the beach to get some sun...and boy did I!  It was even cloudy for the most part.  Please don't use the S word.  I'm 37 years old and if I want to get some sun, I'll get some sun thank you very much.  lol Eventually, I'll have a nice tan...I just gotta work up to it.  Baby steps. 






After the beach I went to a birthday party.  I wanted to wear my cool gemstone sandals...and here they are!  Got 'em at Kohls.


And here's my red face.  No judgment.  I do it on purpose. 


A cool pic I took of the clouds at the beach today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...