Friday, January 30, 2015

Wins Lately...

As some of you may or may not know, one of my hobbies is entering sweepstakes.  I probably spend at least 2 hours a day entering.  I just love the thrill of it and what I could win...plus I do love winning!  Probably the biggest prizes I've won are genetic testing (before it was cheap) and an iPad. 

I wanted to share with you some of the wins I've won so far in January:
  • $500 shopping spree to Mason & Belle
  • Meditation app
  • Makeup - 1 Rimmel Scandal Eyes Micro Eyeliner, 1 Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara, 2 Revlon Matte Balms - Elusive and Standout, 1 NYX Butter Lipstick - Little Susie, 1 Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Shine Away Mask, 1 E.L.F. Mattifying Powder, and EcoTools Retractable Brush.
  • Taco John's Ornament
  • ClarityMD Acne Solution Kit
  • Walker, Texas Ranger Complete Series DVD Set
So I did pretty decent this month.  I haven't spent all my Mason & Belle moola, yet.  Wanted to wait for new clothes to come out to spend more.  But here are a couple of my buys:


This is a sweatshirt and it has lace on the side.  Super cute.

 
This is me with my friend's little girl.  What a cutie!  Here I'm wearing the same sweatshirt again...and I have a necklace on (an arrow) which I got from Mason & Belle as well.
 
 
 
Super stylin' jacket.  I needed a jacket after moving to Florida because all I had was winter coats and I really needed something in between because it isn't really THAT cold here in Florida. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...