Sunday, November 9, 2014

Vegas Fashion - #CosmopolitanChic

I was asked by Cosmopolitan Las Vegas if I wanted to take part in their #CosmopolitanChic challenge and I immediately agreed.  I have several items of clothing I haven't really gotten to wear yet or much at all and wanted to show them off.

If you just go to Cosmopolitan Las Vegas website, they have so many things listed that you can take part in.  I had no idea there was such a variety of things to do there.  I thought Vegas = gambling and wild times!  There is that but there are SO many other things!

I want to show you some outfits which would be good for daytime activities...such as tours or day shows.  I even found something called the Richard Petty American Muscle Car Challenge where you can race the car of your choice (I would choose the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 of course).  HEAVEN!  That is now totally on my bucket list!  Then I'm going to show you outfits for nighttime activities such as nighttime shows, nightclubs, and bars.  A girl's gotta dance, right?

So here we go with my outfits I would totally wear in Vegas doing the many activities that are available.  I have laid them out from casual to very dressy.


 

 








1 comment:

  1. I like the shoes in your first picture dress and the second dress with the boots!..

    ReplyDelete

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...