Florida Fall Fashion - #BLOGTOBER14

Helene in Between Blogtober

Haha my fall fashion isn't going to be the same as it used to be when I lived in Omaha or Ohio.  I now live in Northeastern Florida so it is quite warm right now.  The temps are running between the high 70s to low to mid 80s right now which is just fine by me!  Everyone else's 'fall' will probably come to us in our 'winter.'  Interesting!  So anyways, here is my outfit from today.  Please don't get scared by my horrid décor in the background or lumpy bed. LOL! 

My outfit is a dress I haven't worn in forever cuz I haven't really cared about my appearance in years when it comes to going to work but I've been trying to improve that since I've gotten to FL.  Plus I needed something to wear because our office was having a Breast Cancer Awareness photo opp and we had to wear pink.  So there ya go!  Oh and the heels were 4 inches.  I have forgotten how to wear heels, it has been so long! LOL!  The dress is actually too big for me now but it still seems to work and is comfy! 



 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts