Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Bucket List... #BLOGTOBER14

Helene in Between Blogtober
 
I have to admit my fall bucket list will be short and may/may not be accomplished this year since I'm new to town and haven't made many friends yet to do things with and besides, Florida doesn't really have a fall.  But I'll list a few things that I wish would happen...but may not.
 
  1. Go to a Haunted House/Trail/Ride
  2. Do a Corn Maze
  3. Feel the Crisp Air
  4. Go to a Bonfire
  5. Go to a Fall Festival
  6. Go to a Halloween Dressup Party
  7. Wear Sweaters/Boots

By the way, fall is my FAVORITE season.  Love love love it!  Here are a few pictures of me from the past that I think reflect Fall:




Football time!

 
Me in my Halloween costume.  My go to costume has always been a cat.  So easy to throw together since the majority of my wardrobe is black.  haha






Me and my friend Kelli (and her photo bomber husband, Kris below) about to go on the haunted hayride!!!  So much fun!  I think here we did the hayride and the haunted house.  LOVE that stuff. 


 

2 comments:

  1. ha! I love the kitty costume pic! I agree, it is the easiest go-to costume. I did the black cat costume one year because got invited to a party last minute. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a corn maze or on a hay ride.. sounds fun!

    Diana | Life in German

    ReplyDelete

#8 Stitch Fix ~ 3/5 Maybe?

So my last fix was a 0/5 (see it HERE ).  So Stitch Fix decided to waive my fee and try again.  Well, this time it is at least a 1/5 if not ...