Thursday, October 2, 2014

Dream Job.... #BLOGTOBER14

Helene in Between Blogtober
 
So today's prompt is What was your dream job when you were little and what is it now?
 
 
I had a few when I was little:
 
 
Teacher of course.
 
How things have changed...
Meterologist
 
A weathergirl's wardrobe malfunction: Presenter shows why meteorologists definitely SHOULDN'T wear green  haha!
 
 
And a mailman.
 
From Stagecoach to Electric T3s and CitiVans: U.S. Postal Service Delivering Green
I need me one of those! lol
 
Today probably my dream jobs are being a typist/data entry clerk or again being a mailman.  If I couldn't be either of those, then an accountant.  But alas, that is not my fate.  And so I slave away everyday not doing what I love.  That is okay.  I live 10 minutes from the beach.  That makes up for it a little.  ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...