Thursday, July 3, 2014

How To Get Beachy Waves

I'm going to show you how to get some beachy waves.  I started with some greasy, straight hair (about 3 day old straightened hair).  You probably could do it with clean hair as well. 

Here is a close up of the dry shampoo I'll be using.

 
 
Here is my 3 day old greasy hair.

 
Here is me spraying the product on my roots.  I sprayed my roots and then sprayed all over so the curls would hold.

 
After using the dry shampoo, I took sections like this and then....

 
...wrapped the hair around the curling iron, turned it upside down, and then held the bottom part of the hair out so it stays straight.

 
Tada!  I'm not sure how long I held it on there.  Maybe 20-30 seconds.

 
End result.

 
Another view.

 
Another view.

 
Another view.

 
 
And there you have it.  Big beachy waves/curls. 

2 comments:

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...