Monday, June 23, 2014

What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago?

I just was reading BlogHer and it made me ask myself what in the world was I doing 10 years ago?  My memory is awful but I thought of a few things.

I graduated with my Bachelors in Science Degree (Magna Cum Laude).

Here I am with my friend Kelly who also graduated then, too.


I don't know if you can tell from the pic but I had braces, too.  I got those off I think in 2005 maybe? 

In 2004, I was working for a Government contractor.  It was a pretty decent job but I knew there was no stability nor any upward mobility really so eventually I left in 2005.

I also drove my 2002 Ford Ranger XLT...awww how cute!


I also remember running with my friend Kelly (same one pictured above) and Belinda (a coworker of mine).  I could not keep up with those two! 

That is about all I remember! haha

Where were you 10 years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...