Thursday, June 19, 2014

Big Brother - Meet The Houseguests of Big Brother 16




This is the video of the new houseguests for Big Brother 16.  Big Brother is my most favorite show of ALL time!!!!  So expect tons more posts throughout the summer!

I actually applied to be on the show this year but I'm glad I didn't get on because I probably would have fallen for 'player' Caleb (10 years my junior, too).  And reading the bios (check them out HERE), they actually have a carbon copy of me in the house - except he's a guy!  Donny!


So for right now I'm rooting for him and a couple others.  I'll probably do a blog post later on who are my favs so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...