Saturday, May 31, 2014

Some Cool Pics from the Last Week

Just thought I'd post some cool pics I posted on Facebook and other social media sites from this last week.  Some are pics that I took and some are just funny or cool pics.


Saw that on Facebook and thought it was so funny. 

Garfield - #Monday #coffee
I swear my Mondays are always like that.  Love Garfield!


Such a beautiful picture.  THAT is where I need to be right now!

I'm about to start squeezin'.  When u are at ur lowest point even ur own friends make it known their lives are way better than urs.  Nice.
Haha!


A selfie before I went in to see the dentist.  No cavities! 


One of my recent wins.  Gonna be smelling good! :)


My meat order I got from U.S. Wellness Meats.  Bacon is not cured and it only has salt in it.  There is pure beef lard which I use to cook my chicken with.  Some beef jerky for my future travel times (moving to Cincinnati).  And some pork with nothing in it. YUM!!!!!


Love little Miss Dolly.


I am loving those highlights. 


This is how I've been feeling since I knew I got the job.  I swear this process is slow as molasses.  Funny thing is - my view at work is exactly what this picture shows.  Get me out of there! lol


Story of my life. lol  <3 Coffee.


And now the weekend is here!  Have a good one, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bath Kneeler & Elbow Cushion Giveaway! (Ends Nov 2nd)

Sponsored By:  QueBébé Hosted By:  Love, Mrs. Mommy Co-Hosted By: Easter Babe's Theory 10 Winners will receive:  A ...