Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Andi as The Bachelorette

I have to admit - I'm totally loving Andi as the Bachelorette. She seems to be so into the process and getting to know these guys. She is so personable and talkative - there isn't really any awkwardness. She really digs into the stories of these guys which makes you get to know them better at the same time. I'm really liking this season so far and can't wait for the rest of the shows.




I absolutely loved her dress btw.  GORGEOUS!  Oh and Marcus was also GORGEOUS!  And I liked the farmer guy (Chris?) after he started telling her about his life.  That is the life I want! :)

I do know what happens at the end (because of spoilers) but that doesn't mean I don't like watching the show. In fact, I think the show is more enjoyable knowing what the end result is.

If you want to know the spoilers as well, just check out Reality Steve's website -
www.realitysteve.com.

1 comment:

  1. I usually don't like the Bachelorette as much (I mostly watch for the outfits/style and it's easier when there are a bunch of ladies), but Andi seems pretty smart so I will probably tune in!

    ReplyDelete

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...