After P90X3 - 107lbs....

So it has been a little over a month since I stopped doing P90X3.  I ended it being at 109lbs and I'm currently at 107lbs with just diet (see my way of eating HERE).  I still have some pretty good muscle tone despite my small size and not exercising. 

What I eat everyday: 

Dont have access to an outdoor grill? Make these delicious grilled classic American burgers on your Foreman Grill!
I still probably have a couple more pounds I could lose but I'm pretty proud at the weight loss I've had.  It has been tough!  I completely believe I have some type of food addiction (particularly with sweets) and the cravings never fully disappear (at least not yet) but they do lessen.  Within a month or so of me starting this way of eating, I seemed to conquer my emotional eating component where when I get upset - I don't automatically want to go get ice cream.  Food doesn't even cross my mind in those situations anymore.  That is an accomplishment all on its own.

One day at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts