April Wins So Far

As some of you might know, I like to enter sweepstakes.  It is one of my hobbies.  I hit a dry spell lately on wins but on Saturday I got notified of two wins!  Yay!  So I thought I'd share.

The first win was Shakira's new CD which I should get in the next week or two.  That was won basically by RTing something on twitter.



The above was a snippet from People Magazine about the CD.  Sounds like I might like it...a lot!  Hope so.

Then I go to the mailbox and got a surprise win from the Bethenny show!  Yes! 





Leggy Blonde by Aviva Drescher of the Real Housewives of New York fame.  You know.  The one that is fighting with everyone right now it seems.  Haha!

And she signed it!!!!!

Such an awesome prize for sure!  I am obsessed with the Housewives franchise so this was perfect.  Especially since there is so much drama with her right now on the show.  The book is supposed to have some inside scoop of the show so we'll see. 

I started reading it some and she starts out talking about her leg accident.  It was interesting at first because you really don't get all the details watching the show but now I'm kind of getting bored.  It looks like the book might be mostly about her leg but we'll see.  If I find out anything juicy, I will totally let you guys know!



If you guys haven't seen my P90X3 90 day comparison pics, then click HERE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts