Friday, February 21, 2014

Some Updates

It is FRIDAY!  This is me after work.  Happy!



I'm still doing P90X3 (Mass Schedule).  I believe today is day 46 so I'm halfway thru!  Yay!  Here is my arm a week or so ago:


And here is what I want my arms to look like at the 90 day mark:

I'm on my way to having arms like this. #p90x3  halfway  there!!!

AWESOME! lol

Also, today marks 4 weeks zero carb.  I am still in ketosis (not keto-adapted yet).  I bought some bacon, pork rinds, and lard from U.S. Wellness Meats the other day.  Pork Rinds are AMAZING.  The bacon isn't cured and the only ingredient besides pork is salt.  I'll use the lard to fry steak.




Today I bought a larger George Foreman grill so I can make up to 8 burgers at a time!  So I can make all my burgers for work all in one shot now.  So much easier!



Oh, and this last Sunday I was on John Edward's Evolve show (JohnEdward.net) asking a question about what astrology books/software he recommends.  I'm famous! ;)


Now if I could on get on Big Brother 16, my life would be complete.

And last but certainly not least, I bought Eric Church's new cd "The Outsiders" today.  I watched a special on it and he kept saying it was different and pushed the limits.  So needless to say I was nervous to buy it.  But I love the guy, so I bought it anyways!  I need a new jam for my car rides to/from work. 




One word - AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I love EVERY SINGLE SONG.  Seriously!!!!!  It is currently on heavy rotation right now.  I am just smitten. 

Have a good weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...