Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Random Questions - February 25, 2014

I love these random surveys.  Here we go!

1. Do you love flowers? If yes, what type?  Flowers are ok?  I like to smell honeysuckle (reminds me of living in the country as a kid).  Don't really have a favorite flower tho other than that. 

2. What’s the most inspiring thing that has happened to you? Running a marathon (times 3)

3. Which categories intrigue you most? (e.g. Fantasy, Romance, Fiction, Non-fiction, Classics, etc.) Non-fiction junkie here.  I like to learn about metaphysical stuff and reading self-help books.

4. Who influences you the most? No one?  Negative people tend to recently unfortunately!

5. Do you do meditations? What sparked you to meditate?  I hate hate hate meditation!  I just cannot do it.  I get so dang bored.

6. When was the last time you’ve shown love and compassion to the people around you?  All day most every day!  As in - I didn't cuss u out today so that is my compassion towards u lol. 

7. What are you grateful for?  I am grateful for my friends even though they are super far away.  I'm grateful I have a job.  I'm grateful for clarity.  I'm grateful I know what diet I need to be eating to be my best self.

8. Do you love tea/coffee/juice best? Coffee.  The end.

9. Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter?  Autumn definitely

10. Do you love and accept yourself? Work in progress. 
11. What inspires you?  Nature and music.

12. What did you want to be when you grew up?  Teacher or a Meteorologist  


13.Favorite Color? Black

14. What would be your favorite place to visit in the world?  Bora Bora/Fiji


15. If you could visit any planet, which one would it be?  I've always had a fascination with Jupiter.  It is currently in my sign so this is perfect.

16. What is your favorite divination tool?  Right now - Tarot cards although I'm trying to learn and incorporate astrology into it.

17.Name something quirky about yourself?  Um???  I'm just weird...always have been and always will be. 

18.What is your favorite food?  Cupcakes with loads of icing and ice cream on the side.  (I don't actually eat this tho).

19. How about scent, what is your favorite scent? Honeysuckle


20. What is your favorite way to wind down? Too much reality tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...