Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 30 - P90X3 Eccentric Lower and 30 Day Comparison Pics!

Today is Day 30 of P90X3!  60 more days to go!  Today was Eccentric Lower.  Basically doing eccentric lower body movements with weights.  I actually really liked it.  I normally hate squats and lunges but I guess now that I'm actually somewhat fit, they aren't so bad.

Today was also 30 day picture time!  I am going to share a couple with you so you can see.  Now remember, my diet is what some consider to be extreme, so that definitely helped me get to where I am on Day 30. 

I also weighed myself for the first time in a year and a half.  I think in my before photos I'm about 123-125lbs.  I am 5'1".  Today I weighed in at 118.4lbs.  Yay!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing transformation and you're not even done yet! I've done Insanity and great results. I'm ready to get back into it after having a little one recently. This is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing. I may have to give P90X3 a try, I want to tone my abs and you got really great results in the first 30 days.

    ReplyDelete

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...