I'm down to 116.6lbs.
So what do I exactly eat? Here's a list of items I eat on the regular:
- Ground Beef (preferably 73/27 or 80/20) - fat is good. I make beef patties on a George Foreman type of grill. This is a staple in the way I eat. I crave this over anything else and it keeps me full.
- Steak chunks (fried in bacon grease - bacon that has not been cured in sugar).
- Bacon (not cured in sugar).
- Pork chunks (fried in bacon grease).
- Chicken breast (fried in bacon grease).
- A small amount of fish and shrimp. I usually eat beef patties with this so I'm full for a good period of time.
- Bone broth (made only of bones). Want the recipe? See HERE.
- Beef jerky (made only with salt from U.S. Wellness Meats).
I'm still not keto-adapted yet. But they say it can take up to 2 months. I feel much better without all those crappy carbs. I was even on a low amount of carbs for years and they still affected me significantly.
If you would like to learn more about Zero Carb, there is a discussion forum you can check out HERE.