Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Would You Rather Running Style Survey

I found this survey on Happy Fit Mama Blog and thought I'd take it.


#1. Would you rather run in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm?
I've ran in a thunderstorm but not a snowstorm.  The thunderstorm was the scariest experience ever.  First of all, I'm deathly afraid of lightning and second, I was basically way out on this trail (5 miles from my car) out in the open (no real shelter) when it started.  Scariest running experience for sure.  However, I would totally choose it over a snowstorm because the cold is just the worst!!!


#2. Would you rather breathe through your nose or breathe through your mouth?
For me, I'd rather breathe through my nose but my nose is constantly stuffed up so it is hard to do that.  But I find breathing thru my nose is just better for me as a runner.


#3. Would you rather do 100 squats or 100 crunches? [Now take a break and go do them. ;)]
Definitely the 100 crunches!  I hate squats with a passion.  Unless they are squat rockers, which I love.  I talk about them HERE.


#4. Would you rather have a baked good for dessert or an extra serving of your favorite entree?
If I had the perfect body naturally, I'd go for the dessert.  But if I'm being good to my body, I'll take the entrĂ©e (filet minion please). 

#5. Would you rather run on a treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour?
Same street block.  I can't stand the treadmill.  Bores me to tears.
#6. Would you rather have a headache during a run or a side stitch?
Headache definitely.  Hate side stitches.  They ruin my momentum.
#7. Would you rather have a rest day on a work day or a day off?
Day off. 
#8. Would you rather be a race director or a race volunteer?
Probably a volunteer even tho I've never had a good experience as a race volunteer.  But I definitely wouldn't want the whole race on my shoulders being a race director.
#9. Would you rather spend your money on running gadgets [HRM, GPS watch, Headphones] or running shoes?
Gadgets.  I always need a new gadget.  Running shoes, for some reason, I think I can run them into the ground.  I think that 500 miles and they're done with mantra is just to sell more shoes.  But that is just me.
#10. Would you rather run in a relay or do the run portion of a distance triathlon?
Probably a relay.  Not a fan of triathlons.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#8 Stitch Fix ~ 3/5 Maybe?

So my last fix was a 0/5 (see it HERE ).  So Stitch Fix decided to waive my fee and try again.  Well, this time it is at least a 1/5 if not ...