Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Week 2 So Far - P90X3


Just had to show you guys my arm on day 9 of P90X3! 

 


 Not bad after 9 days considering I had nothing before.  81 more days to go!  (Well actually 80 after doing Yoga just now).

Monday I did Total Synergistics which is mostly arms so I liked that.  I actually was doing man pushups instead of girly ones like last week.  I’ve gotten so much stronger in just a week.  Tuesday was Agility X which I completely hated the whole dang time.  Not a fan of cardio or moves where you have to have coordination so it was a hot mess. 

Today was Yoga.  Last time I hated the first 20 minutes and loved the last 10 minutes.  Well, this time was somewhat different because I didn't spend the whole 30 minutes figuring out what they're doing (because they go to warrior 1 then 2 then 3 etc real fast).  And I was definitely able to do the moves better.  I'm not perfect by any means but there was progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#8 Stitch Fix ~ 3/5 Maybe?

So my last fix was a 0/5 (see it HERE ).  So Stitch Fix decided to waive my fee and try again.  Well, this time it is at least a 1/5 if not ...