Q & As - Beauty

Saw this on Harrietjacksonx and thought I'd take this survey myself.

1. What is your favorite eye shadow color to wear?
 
Blue.

2. What's the one product you wouldn't leave the house without?
 
Lipgloss

3. What's your favorite makeup look?
 
Smoky eyes

4. What feature do you play up the most? 
 
Eyes most definitely.  Cheekbones next. 

5. What feature do you downplay/cover up the most?
 
Undereye circles.  They are pretty bad and pretty darn permanent.

6. Your favorite makeup brand, if you could only pick ONE to exist?

I tend to buy a lot of Maybelline.  Next would be Covergirl.

 
7. What product have you re-purchased again and again?
 
Foundation and concealer.

8. One beauty treatment you would pay to have done?

Something that shrinks the pores.  I would like to do Botox but it scares the crap outta me.

9. One beauty trick you can share with everyone?
 
Take bronzer and put it in the hollows underneath your cheekbones.

 
10. Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?
 
I don't give advice on this ever so I'll go with #9 for now.

Comments

Popular Posts