Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Days 2 & 3 P90X3 Agility X and Yoga X

Sorry, I'm a day behind on chatting about P90X3.  Yesterday I did Agility and today I did Yoga.

Yoga
 


No, that is not me.  And no, that is not one of the moves but some of them were nutso like that. 

Agility was not good.  I did not like it at all.  If you like to do moving push ups - then Agility is your workout.  I hate cardio with a passion.  So I hated every minute of it.  But I got it done.

Yoga was okay.  I hated the first 20 minutes.  I just get so dang bored!  Plus I can't really do the moves.  The last 10 minutes were balancing moves and relaxing moves and I actually enjoyed those 10 minutes!  I wasn't bored a bit. 

Tomorrow is The Challenge, whatever that is.  I'm sure is cardio again, argh!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...