Day 4 - P90X3 The Challenge

Today was The Challenge.  Basically, you choose how many pushups/pullups you want to do each time.

I chose 5 and 10.  I did not do pullups and instead just mimicked the pullups they were doing with weights.

So we would rotate pushups then pullups. 

I have to admit, my arms are very weak.  So I did girly pushups as shown below (not me).

Why do push-ups? Find out some information here!

I would do 5 but at the end was what they called a burnout (do 1 pullup and 3 pushups constantly for 2 1/2 minutes).  My arms were shot at this point and I could no longer do any pushups!  I did continue with the weights tho.

Pretty simple workout only because I could only do a few of each while Tony and his team were doing like 40 each!  Hopefully, I can get stronger and start doing more. 

Tomorrow is Pilates!  Can't wait.  Love Pilates.

Comments

Popular Posts