Sunday, November 24, 2013

Twitter and Your Idols Responding or FOLLOWING You Back!

Oh, yes.  That totally happened to me today!  I love it when that happens!

The first time it ever happened - it was Johnathan Hillstrand of the Time Bandit (Deadliest Catch fame).  He responded back to me saying Hi or something.

Then came my birthday this year.  @GhostAdventures (one of my favorite shows) said Happy Birthday to me!




Then Captain Wild Bill (of Deadliest Catch fame) RT'd me!


Then just a little while ago Reed Timmer actually FOLLOWED me!  He has like over 100k followers!  I loved him back in the Storm Chasers show days (I think that's what it was called).  I miss that show terribly!  I am obsessed with weather (not as much as him tho lol) so I love following him and other weather people.  I don't know about you guys - but when people I idolize follow/tweet/rt me - it just makes me stinkin' HAPPY! YAY!


Have you guys ever been followed/tweeted/rt'd by someone AWESOME and/or FAMOUS?  Please tell me!  I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...