Friday, November 22, 2013

Saw Elf the Musical

Before I tell you about Elf the Musical, I have to tell you my latest sign of 'old age' that has happened to me.  I just realized I've been doing it the past couple of days.  I haven't been able to read stuff close and have had to push it farther away to read it!  SAY WHAT!!!!  Yes, this girl probably needs reading glasses.  And of course, I have to google when the standard age of getting reading glasses is - 40 or over.  Am I 40?!!!  NO!  But of course - I get every other sign of 'old age' early so I guess I should have expected it.  I got the grays in my 20s...wrinkles in my early 30s...(and other things)..and now this.  I had to change my Bitstrips Avatar to reflect my soon future self....






Anyways, lets get to the point of this blog post, shall we? lol


So I've never seen the movie nor have I ever been to a play before.  But my friend Trisha asked if I wanted to go and so I said sure!  I was nervous I wouldn't like it because I hate movie musicals.  

But it ended up being great!  It was so cool!  We were like in a balcony area (front row) which is great!  View was great - the singers/actors were incredible singers.  Just the right mix of singing and talking so that was great.  Cute story.  Here's some pics:




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...