Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pepperoni Chips!

I can have chips again!!!! Yay!!!!   Pepperoni Chips!!  Zero carbs and perfect as a crunchy snack or use with a dip. LOVE! Wonder if this will work with other deli meats?
I totally found this recipe on Pinterest.  I'm so excited!  As you may or may not know, I limit my carbs or even eliminate them at times.  But I miss chips and stuff.  I guess I could eat pork rinds but that gets old.  Anyways, this blog, Happy Texans, has a recipe for these chips HERE.

Basically, you shove them in the microwave for a minute or so, let them cool, and they'll instantly become crispy...or so they say.  I'm going tomorrow to buy some so I'll test them out then. 

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...